10 Things I wish I’d done this Summer
Summer isn’t over yet, but it sure is quickly flowing into Fall. Our kickball season is well under way, we’ve seen several frosts and the leaves are starting to change color. It got me to thinking about things that I could have or should have done this summer, here’s my list of 10 things I wish I’d done:
- Get our backyard lawn into better shape – hard to do in the high mountain without lots of chemicals (I stay away from them).
- Re-organize my desk at work.
- Finish reading Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln (Amazon affiliate link), this is a great book that I started at the beginning of the summer but somehow managed to “lose” on the lower level of my nightstand, I think that may be due to that fact that it’s an awful thick book at nearly 1,000 pages…
- Spend more time editing family photos and videos.
- Clean the garage.
- Learn how to use the beer maker my wife bought me a few years ago.
- Catch up on reading all the great blogs in my Google Reader.
- Put more miles in on my mountain bike.
- Empty out the inboxes in my email accounts.
- Spend more time with my daughter, I’ll always have this one on my list because there’s never enough time for her!
What are some things you wanted to do this summer but didn’t get around to (yet)?!