10 things I’m glad I did this Summer
Since I just posted the 10 Things I wish I’d done this Summer, I want to follow a list of some of the things that I’m glad to have accomplished this summer:
- Spent every day of my six weeks off with my daughter.
- Switched this blog from WordPress.com to a self-hosted WordPress.org solution.
- Biked up to the Park Silly Market (with little K in her trailer) nearly every Sunday.
- Passed the Inbound Marketing Certification exam from Hubspot.
- Sanded and stained our back patio.
- Spent a great week in San Francisco and Palo Alto with family.
- Was lucky to be invited to participate on two amazing Social Media panels.
- Rode the Alpine Coaster and Olympic Bobsled (Comet) in the same afternoon.
- Spent practically every Wednesday evening with family and friends listening to the free concerts and sitting under the beautiful Park City sky.
- Got to watch my daughter run and play in innumerable playgrounds and in the Park City Racquet Club pool.
Photo credit: the driver of our sled – thanks for the pic and for not crashing!
Comments are closed.