Posts tagged songza
Several years ago, I wrote a post about whether or not to ski/ride with music, I figured it’s time to write one about my favorite songs to ski with. Here’s my playlist to ski to:
- Even Flow // Alive – Pearl Jam
- Blue Sky – Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- But Anyway – Blues Traveller
- I’m Alive (Life Sounds Like) – Michael Franti & Spearhead
- On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons
- Ickey Thump – The White Stripes
- Tighten Up -The Black Keys
- Everylong // Learn to Fly – Foo Fighters
- Sunday Bloody Sunday // Beautiful Day – U2
- Life and How to Live it – R.E.M.
- Weekapaug Groove – Phish
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers
- Keep Your Head Up – Ben Howard
- Mr Brightside – The Killers
We’re all different, so what are a few of your favorite ski (or snowboard) tunes? Drop ’em in the comments as I’m always looking for new suggestions for my ski days!
I’ve got another question.
What do you use to organize your tunes?
I’ve gone through a slew of MP3 players over the years and I’m now using Google Play Music on my phone. I’ve tried Pandora, Spotify and Songza, but with Google’s acquisition of Songza and (finally) integration of its curated playlists into Google Music, I’m satisfied with it as my choice for a home and on the slopes music player. It allows me to download music to my device, stream it online and create my own playlists, play from an album or use either Songa’s curated lists or “radio” options based upon genre’s or an artist.Photo credit: Flickr user photosteve101